We are proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a clear aligner system that offers you an easy and unobtrusive alternative to traditional braces. It allows you to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted, without all the metal, wires and brackets.
Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic trays, or aligners, to give you a healthier, straighter smile whilst remaining virtually invisible. These trays are made of a special type of thermoplastic resin that’s strong enough to move your teeth into alignment. This movement and alignment of your teeth relies on a sequence of custom-made aligners being switched out at custom intervals throughout treatment.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign aligners are orthodontically moulded trays that look and feel like extremely thin mouthguards. These aligners are specifically designed to fit over your teeth and gradually move your teeth into a straighter position. These aligners are specifically designed for each individual.
Every two to three weeks throughout the course of your treatment, you will be issued with a new set of aligners. Each set builds on the work of the last one, so your teeth continue to move throughout treatment.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign offers many benefits, these include:
- Better fit: Aligners made from the SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off
- Faster treatment: Depending on your response to treatment, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes. With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster.
- Proven results: The SmartTrack material is clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign.
- Virtually invisible: Most people will have no clue that you’re undergoing dental treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you don’t need to visit the office regularly.
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only removable but are smooth and comfortable to wear. This allows you to continue doing all the things you would normally do, from brushing and flossing, to eating whatever you like.
Invisalign Go at Crookes and Jenkins
Getting straight teeth without braces has never been faster and more affordable with the introduction of Invisalign Go. Launched in Australia recently, Invisalign Go is aimed at minor to moderate cases of crowding, gaps, overbite and more. Treatments can be as fast as three months and a maximum of five months, with the cost coming down drastically from a full case of Invisalign.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!